FirstPic, Inc. was directly involved in leading an effort to drive the initiative for Project Bounce Back between the Maryland Governor’s Office of Crime Prevention, Youth, and Victim Services and Boys & Girls Clubs of Maryland. Project Bounce Back is a $25 million first-in-the-nation public-private partnership to help Maryland youth recover from the devastating impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The series of initiatives provides strategic mental health services, expands the footprint of youth development programs, and develops an innovative, data-driven digital solution to build post-COVID resilience among Maryland’s youth, families and communities. Project Bounce Back has provided the incredible foundation to expand the reach of Boys & Girls Clubs of Maryland to every county in Maryland, prioritizing Title 1 school districts and rural communities, to reach 45,000 children across all jurisdictions with youth development programs and positive mentorship.
FirstPic, Inc. provides the following services:
- Maintains financial and programmatic tracking through customized Salesforce online reporting website.
- Conducts targeted outreach to provide grant administration and necessary training and technical assistance to subgrantees.
- Makes certain subgrantees are in compliance with grant reporting guidelines.
- Participates in site visits as needed to attend programmatic sessions, special events and offers technical assistance.
- Provides website management and maintenance for BGCMaryland.org.
- Collects success stories and develops two newsletters and final report each grant year.
- Ensures relevant content is posted to social media channels to enhance project reach.