FirstPic, Inc. provided National Native American Law Enforcement Association (NNALEA) with conference support for its 10th and 11th Annual National Training Conferences. NNALEA is a nonprofit organization whose goal is fostering mutual cooperation among American Indian law enforcement officers, agents, personnel and their agencies, tribes, private industry, and the public. FirstPic, Inc. provided the following services:
- Provision of conference needs assessments and conference logistics management and registration services.
- Provision of curriculum and conference materials including agenda and registration forms.
- Recruitment and selection of presenters and facilitators.
- Presentations by FirstPic Native American staff on AMBER Alert in Indian Country and Boys & Girls Clubs in Indian Country.
- Maintenance of conference sponsorship.
- Development and maintenance of conference website.
- On-site logistical support.
- Development and administration of conference evaluation and information dissemination.
Preparation, production, and distribution of after-action reports and other support requirements as needed.