FirstPic, Inc. has been working closely with the Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) Headquarters, National Office, and Area Offices since fall of 2002 in support of the ONAP performance measure continuum that consists of measurement development, system design and support, and ONAP-wide staff training and technical assistance. Specifically, FirstPic, Inc. worked with ONAP to design, develop, test, and implement a comprehensive data system to systematically capture and support reporting on critical ONAP program information. Key activities included:
- Development of a clear, concise, and understandable set of program performance measures.
- Establishment of a peer and collegial internal planning process to support system design and implementation.
- A comprehensive review of current ONAP and Public and Indian Housing (PIH) data systems.
- Design and implementation of ONAP Performance Tracking Database (PTD).
- Provision of strong internal and external training and technical assistance support systems to sustain testing, installation, and implementation of the system.
The PTD has expanded to encompass a broad and critical tools to support program management, program monitoring, and program reporting at the National and Area Offices levels. Recent enhancements include the addition of all American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) grant programs into the system, and tools for data entry and reporting. This work has been renewed for 12 consecutive years based on FirstPic, Inc.’s excellence in performance.